Jenny has more than 20 years of work experience in the field of Learning & Performance. Prior to being an independent consultant, Jenny worked in operations and managed teams in HR, Training, & Organizational Development. Jenny has designed Assessment Centers and created Management & Leadership Development Programs. She has worked across industries such as Banking & Financial Services, Technology, Pharmaceutical, Government, and Manufacturing.
She consults for global companies such as Google, Credit Suisse, Barclays, Deutsche Bank, Citibank, State Street, Vodafone, Zensar, Sears, Coca-Cola, Amdocs, Axa, Novartis, Cognizant, Sungard, and John Deere. In India, Jenny has worked clients such as Reliance Industries, Infosys, Adani Power, L & T Infotech, and L & T Electrical & Automation. Jenny enjoys travelling and has worked with clients across the globe from North America, Europe, Southeast Asia, and the Middle East.
- Master’s degree – Consulting Psychology – California School of Professional Psychology,USA
- Bachelor’s degree – Psychology/Liberal Arts – Marvyille College, USA
- Certificate – Human Resources Management – XLRI, Jamshedpur, India
- Certificate – Human Performance Improvement – Chapman University, CA, USA
- Certificate – Talent Management and Career Planning – Association for Talent Development
- Senior Certified Professional (SCP) in HR – Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM)
- Certified Neuro Linguistic Programming Master Practitioner & Trainer– ANLP India
- Certified Marshall Goldsmith Stakeholder Centered Executive Coach – Marshall Goldsmith
- Certified in Assessments: Hogan Assessments, Saville Wave & Aptitude, MBTI, Firo-B, DiSC, Workplace Big 5, Global Future Leaders 360, and the CCL proprietary tools.
From the ‘Just Be’ lens…
…‘Explorer’ & ‘Traveler’
Jenny is most passionate about…
…Learning and helping others grow
When not doing any of the above Jenny…
…Likes spending time with friends and having meaningful conversations
To Jenny ‘Just Be’ is…
…Being Mindful & Present . It’s a space of inner stillness