The ‘Be-Factor’ comprises our six fundamental values that make ‘Just Be’ the organization it is today.
- Self Inquiry: Getting the client to start from the root cause of the problem at hand. Keeping the client curious and engaged.
- Simplicity: Sticking to the basics while initiating the process of addressing client scenarios. Asking relevant questions to ensure seamless functioning of the identified process.
- Authenticity: Being a source of constant validation for the fact that leaders inspire when they choose to be authentic. Encouraging leaders to embrace their vulnerable side and willingly seek help when required. Introducing ‘active listening’ as a tool for organizations. Why? When you listen to people, it leads to better engagement and becomes the starting point of building a culture of authenticity.
- Empathy: Approaching issues with compassion, respect, dialogue and learning. Leading teams to collectively arrive at new ideas, perspectives and solutions.
- Sustainability: Keeping the cycle of change initiated at the outset alive. Co-developing a framework for sustainable progress.
- Ecology: Creating outcomes that are concrete, congruent and compatible with the values of both the individual and the organization.